What You Should Do After a Motorcycle Accident
Posted on Nov 5, 2010 12:25pm PDT
There are several important steps to take in the time immediately following a?motorcycle accident. Taking these steps will have a positive impact on the outcome of your claim and your ability to recover full financial compensation for the injuries you have experienced and the damage your bike has sustained.
- Remain at the scene ? not only is it the law that you must remain at the scene of an accident you are involved in (even if you did not caused the accident), but this is your opportunity to get the information of the other driver or drivers involved for your insurance claim.
- Report the incident to law enforcement.
- If possible, take pictures at the scene and get the contact information of any witnesses who observed what occurred; they may be able to help support your side of the story and the other party?s responsibility for causing the accident.
- Report the incident to your insurance company.
- Refrain from discussing the cause of the accident with the other driver?s insurance company or law enforcement to avoid saying or doing something that would indicate you should be held liable.
- Seek medical attention.
Contact a?Tampa Motorcycle Accident Attorney?as soon as possible to get legal help with your claim.
After a Motorcycle Accident
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Types of Injuries
Traumatic Brain Injury
Spinal Cord Injury
Drunk Driver Accidents
Sport Bike Accidents
Daytona Bike Week
Areas We Serve
Bradenton Motorcycle Accidents
Haines City Motorcycle Accidents
Naples Motorcycle Accidents
North Port Motorcycle Accidents
Plant City Motorcycle Accidents
Port Charlotte Motorcycle Accidents
Punta Gorda Motorcycle Accidents
Venice Motorcycle Accidents
Free Case Evaluation
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents Only!
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today to learn how we can help.
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents ONLY!
We Are Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Millions of Dollars Recovered on Behalf of Our Clients
AV? Rated By Martindale-Hubbell?
Over 30 years of experience
Highly recommended by past clients
? 2018 All Rights Reserved.