After a Motorcycle Accident in Sarasota or Bradenton
Guidance from the Sarasota Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Any accident is frightening and dangerous, particularly when a motorcycle
rider is involved. After such an accident, it is crucial that you know
what to do. It is recommended that you follow specific steps, as these
actions could help you later when you are making your claim for compensation
for damages. When you
contact a Sarasota motorcycle accident lawyer from Florida Biker Law, the attorney is going to fight hard on your behalf.
Each attorney is very skilled specifically in
motorcycle accidents and seeking maximum compensation for damages. As your response immediately
after the accident may be critical to the preservation of vital evidence
that is essential in any potential claim, it is important that as much
evidence is gotten at the scene as possible.
Take the following actions:
Get medical assistance immediately for dangerous
injuries by calling 911.
- Get the name, address and telephone number of the driver involved in the accident.
- Get the driver’s license number of that driver.
- Get all the insurance information from that driver.
- Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers, (home, work and cell) for
any witnesses to the accident. If they claim they “don’t want
to get involved”, try to get their license plate number and the
state it is from.
- Listen carefully to what the driver says after the accident and try to
write it down, such as “I didn’t see you there” or whatever
- Call law enforcement to come to the scene. It is likely that they will
investigate the incident and their measurements and interviews of witnesses
could be strong evidence in your case. Answer their questions and treat
- You must contact your own insurance company and answer their questions.
- You DO NOT have to answer questions from any insurance adjuster from the
at-fault driver’s insurance company, and should not do so without
first speaking with an attorney.
- Follow through with the medical care, treatment and therapy that is recommended
by your physician.
- Contact the office of Florida Biker Law to assist you in finding an attorney
- Do not get into an argument with the other driver. Talk to all that are
- Do not get your motorcycle repaired until you have enlisted the assistance
of a lawyer. It is probably necessary to have the motorcycle inspected,
photographed, and provide the insurer or defense attorney an opportunity
to inspect the ruined motorcycle.
- Do not allow anyone to question you about the incident, especially any
insurance adjuster or other insurance company personnel from the other insurer.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Sarasota
Our purpose is assisting those who have suffered injuries and other damages
in motorcycle accidents. With a skilled personal injury attorney fighting
for you, the likelihood of getting maximum compensation for your claim
is increased. Not all attorneys are familiar with motorcycle accident
cases, and may not know to seek certain types of damages that are possible
in such cases. In very serious accidents that result in catastrophic injuries,
it is even more critical to have legal representation. It is not recommended
that you proceed with any claim, or talk to any insurance adjuster without
first enlisting the assistance of a skilled Sarasota motorcycle accident
attorney from our firm.
Contact a Sarasota Motorcycle Accident Attorney for skilled legal representation when seeking compensation for injuries
and other damages suffered in motorcycle accidents. Our representation
extends from Tampa to Naples!